Quotes For You
1. Yesterday is a cancelled check; tomorrow is a promisory note; today is the only cash you have, so spend it wisely.
2. Problems are only oppurtunities in work clothes.
3. You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
4. The good news is that the bad news can be turned into good news when you change your attitude.
5. People can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm.
6. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.
7. Remember, no one can make you feel interior without your consent.
8. Impossibilities vanish when a man and his God confront a mountain.
9. Character may be manifested in the great moments, but it is made in the small ones.
10. If you keep saying that things are going to be bad, you have a good chance of being a prophet.
11. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
12. The greatest use for life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.
13. I don't know the secret to success but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.
14. My obligation is to do the right thing. The rest is in God's hands.
Martin Luther King
15. Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.
16. I will not permit any man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him.
Booker T. Washington
17. Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed.
18. Laughter is a tranquillizer with no side effects.
19. Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned.
20. A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities; an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.
Reginald B. Mansell
21. People who fight fire with fire usually end up with ashes.
Abigail Van Buron
22. A critic is a man who knows the way but can't drive the car.
23. When you handle yourself, use your head; when you handle others, use your heart.
24. In life, as in football, you won't go far unless you know where the goalposts are.
25. The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet.