101. For every minute you are angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you will never be able to get back.
102. A real friend helps us think our best thoughts, do our noblest deeds, and be our finest selves.
103. Staying calm is the best way to take the wind out of an angry person's sails.
104. Love is not a matter of counting years, it's making the years count.
105. If you are quiet and listen you will be able to hear the quiet calls of those who need you.
106. The secret of contentment is the realization that life is a gift, not a right.
107. Discontentment makes rich men poor while contentment makes poor men rich.
108. A christian is a living sermon, whether or not he preaches the word.
109. You should be more interested in the future than in the past, for that's where you will be spending the rest of your life.
110. Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.
111. A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame someone else.
112. Remember that food provides nourishment for your body and the scriptures provide nourishment for your soul.
113. Wise are the ones who make the most of the things that come their way, and spend no time in weeping for the things that get away.
114. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
115. A little thing is a little thing, but faithfulness in a little thing becomes a great thing.
116. Be thankful for the special people who walk through the triumphs and trials with you.
117. Live one day at a time leaving tomorrow go until it arrives.
118. Enjoy the scenery when you have to take a detour.
119. Expect great things from God and attempt great things for God.
120. No matter what happened in the past, the future is spotless.
121. The highest type of living comes from the bottom of the heart.
122. An optimist is a person who looks for an opportunity in every difficulty.
123. What you thing of yourself is much more important than what others think of you.
124. Any problem too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden.
125. Ability without ambition is like a car without a motor.
126. A Christian is like a good watch; open face, busy hands, pure gold, and full of good works.
127. Adversity is never pleasant, but sometimes it's possible to learn lessons from it that can be learned in no other way.
128. Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible.
129. Let the words I speak today be soft and tender, for tomorrow I may have to eat them.
130. As the blossom cannot tell what becomes of its fragrance, so no one can tell what becomes of his influence.
131. It isn't the load that weighs us down-its the way we carry it.
132. It is possible to learn from an enemy things we can't learn from a friend.
133. A man's reputatin is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him.
134. Be willing to face the music now, and one day you may be chosen to lead the band.
135. Common sense is not so common.
136. Take time to think for it is the source of power.
137. Unexpressed ideas are of no more value than kernels in a nut before it has been cracked.
138. A friend will strengthen you with her prayers, bless you with her love, and encourage you with her hope.
139. It is a great thing to do little things well.
140. We always have time for the things we put first.
141. He that wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill.
142. An apology is a good way to have the last word.
143. Guilt is anger directed at ourselves-at what we did or did not do.
144. Resentment is anger directed at others-at what they did or did not do.
145. A smile creates happiness in the home, fosters goodwill in business and is the countersign of friends.
146. God accepts and applauds our less-than-perfect attempts at love.
147. The difficult times offer oppurtunities to grow.
148. Disagreement should not destroy common sense.
149. A man's conscience tells him what he shouldn't do but it does not keep him from doing it.
150. If you want people to improve, let them hear the nice things you say about them to others.
151. Killing time murders oppurtunities.
152. Life is fragile, handle with prayer.
153. Humble people don't think less of themselves they just think of themselves less.
154. Don't point a finger-lend a hand.
155. You can multiply happiness by dividing it.
156. There is not a right way to do a wrong thing.
157. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
158. Taking time for silence allows us to hear God's guidance in times of conflict.
159. As we give our worries to God, God gives us inner peace.
160. When we blame others for our wrongs we miss reconciliation with God.
161. People may doubt what you say but they will always believe what you do.
162. True joy comes to those who forgive and are forgiven.
163. TIme thinking up excuses would be better spent avoiding the need for them.
164. More homes are destroyed by fusses than by funerals or fires.
165. Happiness is not the absence of conflict but the ability to cope with it.
166. Nothing makes a marriage rust like distrust.
167. A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams.
168. He tried to be somebody by tryig to be like everybody; which makes him a nobody.
169. I have resolved never to do anything which I should be afraid to do if it were the last hour of my life.
170. People are judged not on the basis of what they have done, but on the basis of what they are perceived to have done.
171. It isn't our position but our disposition that makes us happy.
172. If oppurtunity doesn't knock, build a door.
173. Earth has no sorrow that heaven does not feel.
174. First things first and second things never.
175. It's dangerous to be sincere unless you are also a christian.
176. Don't waste your life away in waiting, do something.
177. Smart people believe only half of what they hear and smarter people know which half to believe.
178. Don't miss the magic of the moment by focusingon what's to come.
179. Waste of time in the most extravagant and costly of all expenses.
180. Perhaps imagination is only intelligence having fun.
181. To the optimist, all doors have handles and hinges; to the pessimist, all doors have locks and latches.
182. We get so much in the habit of wearing a disguise before others, that we eventually appear disguised before ourselves.
183. Men do not fail, they give up trying.
184. Don't hurry, don't worry, do your best, leave the rest.
185. A smile is contagious, be a carrier.
186. Only those risking going to far will know how far they can go.
187. Money can build a house, but it takes love to make it a home.
188. You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart until it is burning in your own.
189. For some moments in life there are no words.
190. Everyone can use friends, but they shouldn't.
191. An optimist sees oppurtunity in every calcmity. A pessimist sees a calamity in every oppurtunity.
192. If you want to put the world right-start with yourself.
193. Put off a few things until tomorrow that don't really need to be done today.
194. Age may wrinkle the face, but lack of enthusiasm wrinkles the sould.
195. The way each day will look to you all starts with who you're looking to.
196. Cheerfulness oils the machinery of life.
197. Do not follow where the path may lead-go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
198. Sometimes a winner is just a dreamer who never gives up.
199. Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth.
200. A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.
201. Nothing is opened by mistake more than the mouth.
202. A contented person is the one who enjoys the scenery along the detours.
203. Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds you down or polishes you up depends on what you are made of.
204. Never miss an opurtunity to make others happy; even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.
205. Give others a piece of your heart not a piece of your mind.
206. Nothing is more difficult than trying to find something wrong with yourself.
207. The tongue can be like a reckless driver-always running people down.
208. He who is slowest in making a promise is most faithful inits performance.
209. The most solid stone in a structure is the lowest one in the foundation.
210. A man who trims himself to suit everybody will soon whittle himself away.
211. If you are willing to admit you are wrong when you are wrong, you're all right.
212. Most people simply dream their dreams. Some turn them into reality.
213. Be open-minded, but not so open-minded your brains fall out.
214. Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the window.
215. Think all you speak, but speak not all you think.
216. It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult.
217. Habit is either the best of servants or the worst of enemies.
218. Stop for a moment in your pursuit of happiness and just be happy.
219. The important thing in life is not your position but your disposition.
220. If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and with the worries of tomorrow, ou have no today to be thankful for.
221. When you walk with God you will reach your destination.
222. God has not called us to see through people but to see people through.
223. Security comes from knowing that God never changes.
224. He who has little and says it is enough has more than he who has much and wants more.
225. A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.
226. If you cannot forgive you burn the bridge over which you must pass.
227. Help is just a prayer away.
228. You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
229. He who sees a need and waits to be asked to help is as unkind as if he had refused to help.
230. Whenever there are shadows in your life-remember if there are shadows, there must be light.
231. Love is stregthen by working through conflicts together.
232. Your life may be the only Bible some people read.
233. There is a big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons that sound good.
234. Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God.
235. The best form of spiritual exercise is to touch the floor regularly with your knees.
236. Don't be sad about the things you want and don't get think about how many things you don't want and you don't get.
237. Kind words take less breath than harsh words.
238. Love is being able to walk arm in arm, even when you don't see eye to eye.
239. Whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you receive it, and you will.
240. A smile is the gentle curved line that sets a lot of things straight.
241. Wealth lies not in the extent of possessions but in the fewness of wants.
242. Thank God for what you have and trust God for what you need.
243. If you cannot be a Christian where you are, you cannot be a Christian anywhere.
244. Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
245. Reputation is not so much what you stand for-it's what you fall for.
246. Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.
247. Live your life so that there will be those that will thank God that you lived.
248. Everyone needs to be loved..especially when they do not deserve it.
249. The Christian is not ruined by living in the world but by the world living in him.
250. Only when we have knelt before God can we stand before men.
251. Happiness adds and multiplies as we divide it with others.
252. The only house you can call on anytime and always find someone there is the Lord's.
253. Patience is the ability to count down before blasting off.
254. Heavy burdens become lighter when we pray.
255. Words of encouragement give life.
256. One of the greatest risks in life is thinking too small.
257. Fill your life with experiences not excuses.
258. You always find the time to do the things you really want to do.
259. People are never sneaky in only one part of their life.
260. Regret over yesterday and fear of tomorrow are twin thieves that rob us of the moment.
261. It is never too late to heal an injured relationship.
262. You often take out your frustrations on the people you love the most.
263. People can change so give them the benefit of the doubt.
264. No matter how thin you slice something there is always two sides.
265. A person's degree of self-confidence greatly determines his success.
266. When you decide something with kindness you make the right choice.
267. Anticipation is often better than the real thing.
268. Nothing of value comes without effort.
269. Even the simplest task can be meaningful if I do it for the right reason.
270. You can tell a lot about a man by the happiness of his wife and the respect given him by his children.
271. It doesn't cost anything to be nice.
272. If you want the circumstances in your life to change for the better you need to change for the better.
273. People who lie for you will lie to you.
274. The best tranquilizer is a clear conscience.
275. Be generous with praise but cautious with promises.
276. You can do something in an instant that will give you a heartache for life.
277. Even when you have pains you don't need to be a pain.
278. Make little decisions with your head and big decisions with your heart.
279. Whatever you love to do you will do well.
280. When someone hurts your feelings it is unimportant unless you persist in remembering it.
281. When you judge others you are revealing your own fears and prejudices.
282. When bad times come you can let them make you bitter or you can use them to make you better.
283. Although there may be reasons to be cynical, it never helps correct the situation.
284. It is easier to keep up than to catch up.
285. Untold treasures are found in the imagination of a child's mind.
286. Self-pity is a waste of time.
287. Ultimately takers lose and givers win.
288. Most of the things people worry about never happen.
289. It is not what happens to you that is important; it is what you do about it.
290. The best way to appreciate something is to be without it for a while.
291. Potting revenge only allows the person who hurt you to hurt you for a longer period of time.
292. If you allow someone to make you angry you have allowed them to conquer you.
293. You can love someone and not like them at the same time.
294. Fair weather friends are not worth much.
295. Help yourself before asking for help.
296. Don't make much ado about nothing.
297. For the sake of pleasure man often destroys himself.
298. Those who play with fire will get burned.
299. Be able to back up what you say.
300. People try to hurt you when they are hurting inside.
301. Facts without truth are like a building without a foundation.
302. If nobody cared about the lost no one would ever be saved.
303. To endure the fire when others would flee is a sign of maturity.
304. Live by faith and sin will be powerless over you.
305. Ridiculing Christ will prove to be ridiculous on Judgment Day.
306. If you are upset by the goals of someone else it might be because they aren't your goals.
307. To know the truth and yet not accept it does not nullify it.
308. Closed doors are just as much God's leading as open ones.
309. Jesus conceals His surprises until we follow His leading.
310. If you are one of those seers, a tomorrow thinker in a world of yesterday dwellers, take heart.
311. The worst place in the world to be when going through doubts is all alone.
312. Peace is the ability to wait patiently in spite of panic brought on by uncertainty.
313. Every time we encourage someone we are giving them a transfusion of courage.
314. All the really valuable things you own are things you can't take pictures of.
315. Watch out when you stretch the truth - it could snap back at you.
316. Your life is in the hands of any fool who can make you lose your temper.
317. The easiest way to find time to do all the things you want to do is to turn off the TV set.
318. A secret of a long fruitful life is to forgive everybody each night before you go to bed.
319. Adolescence is like a house on moving day - a temporary mess.
320. A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around some other way.
321. Living in the lap of luxury is pretty good except when luxury gets up.
322. Facts do not cease to exist simply because they are ignored.
323. The happy man can enjoy the scenery - even when he has to take a detour.
324. The trouble with doing nothing is that you can't stop to take a rest.
325. Some people are like blisters - they don't show up until the work is done.
326. Footprints in the sands of time are never made sitting down.
327. Practice makes perfect - so be careful what your practice.
328. If it goes in one ear and out the mouth - it's gossip.
329. Before your give someone a piece of your mind - make sure you can spare it.
330. It's temper that gets most of us into trouble and pride that keeps us there.
331. Folks who think they must always speak the truth overlook another good choice - silence.
332. Loneliness is something you can't walk away from.
333. Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open.
334. A kind word or deed is never lost. It goes from one to another until it comes back to you.
335. If you say what you think - don't expect to hear only what you like.
336. The man who has no one but himself to blame - will usually think of someone.
337. A problem is a chance for you to do your best.
338. It's hard to soar like an eagle when turkeys surround you.
339. Advice is like castor oil - easy to give but difficult to take.
340. Praise does wonders for the sense of hearing.
341. A hint is something we often drop but rarely pick up.
342. Life is like a ten-speed bike. Most of us have gears we never use.
343. The first step in making a dream come true is to wake up.
344. The trick is growing up without growing old.
345. An injurious truth has no more merit over an injurious lie.
346. Swallowing angry words is much easier than having to eat them.
347. The true test of humility is whether you can say grace before eating crow.
348. Flattery is the power to describe others as they see themselves.
349. Maybe you can't be a star - but you need not become a cloud.
350. Character is made by what you stand for - reputation is what you fall for.
351. People who jump to conclusions generally leap over facts.
352. It takes some folks a long time to tell you they have nothing to say.
353. If we defend our habits we have no intention of quitting them.
354. Tact is the art of building a fire under people without making their blood boil.
355. Stupidity won't kill you - but it can make you sweat.
356. Life is like a scooter car, not much happens unless you do some peddling.
357. If someone says something unkind about me, I must live so no one will believe it.
358. Every great achievement was once seen as impossible.
359. The great challenge in life is to decide what is important and disgard the rest.
360. The more creative you are the more things you notice.
361. It doesn't cost anything to be nice.
362. A strong code of ethics is as reliable as a compass.
363. Ultimately, takers lose and givers win.
364. The smallest task can be meaningful if it is done in the right spirit.
365. Make little decissions with your head and big ones with your heart.
366. It is not what happens to people that is important, but it is what they do about it.
367. You can do something in an instant that will give you a heartache for the rest of your life.
368. A person's degree of self-confidence greatly determines his success.
369. Anticipation is often better than the real thing.
370. If you care, it shows.
371. Animals can sometimes warm your heart better than people can.
372. Kindness is more important than perfection.
373. You should never go to bed with an argument usettled.
374. The greater a person's sense of guilt, the greater his need to cast blame on others.
375. Anger manages everything poorly.
376. I do not have to be perfect all the time for my family to love me.
377. You must fight for the things you believe in.
378. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.
379. To love and be loved is the greatest joy in the world.
380. How you do your work is a portrait of yourself.
381. Categorizing people is destructive and unfair.
382. If one does not get love and attention at home they will go somewhere else to find them.
383. Honesty in little things is not a little thing.
384. What a child learns at home lasts until the grave.
385. There is no elevator to success so you have to take the stairs.
386. The more a person feels valued, the better his values will be.
387. The only thing you owe life is to become the best you can be.
388. Optimists live longer.
389. Nothing of value comes without effort.
390. People treat me the way I allow them to treat me.
391. Big problems always start out small.
392. We grow only when we push ourselves beyond what we already know.
393. The ache of unfulfilled dreams is the worst pain of all.
394. There are people who love you dearly but do not know how to show it.
395. When things get easy it is easy to stop growing.
396. Age is important only if you are a cheese.
397. How people treat me is more a reflection of ow they see themselves than how they see me.
398. You can't please some people no matter what you do.
399. Even the happiest people have down days.
400. You should fill your life with experiences, not excuses.