101. Acts of love speak louder than words of love.
102. Life is like a pay check . . . you can waste it or put it to good use.
103. If you can't be thankful for what you receive, at least be thankful for what you escape.
104. Secret wrongs never stay a secret.
105. If you were on trial for being a good person, would there be enough evidence to convict you
106. Have courage for the great problems in life and patience for the small ones.
107. A bad turn in life will take you farther than you want to go and keep you longer than you want to stay.
108. God sends us countless blessings but He never sends us a bill.
109. Instead of following the crowd try following the Lord.
110. Don't give up because your success could be just around the corner.
111. Even when everything else is so expensive the Lord's guidance is still free.
112. When a mule is busy kicking he's not pulling his load.
113. You can't change the road you have traveled, it's the path up ahead that counts.
114. Be your job great or small, do it well or not at all.
115. Spend your time counting your blessings and not crying your complaints.
116. If you brood over your troubles, you'll hatch a lot of misery.
117. God's people are not without trial, nor without God in times of trial.
118. The Lord's teachings are like headlights, helping you see where you are going as you drive along in life.
119. If you sow seeds of kindness, you will reap a crop of friends.
120. I can't change yesterday, but I can certainly pray for a better today.
121. There's no problem too big or too small, because the Lord has the answer to them all.
122. Even when you have reached the end of your rope, you'll find God waithing there.
123. If your heart is right, your pathway will be bright.
124. Reputation is what people think of you, but character is what God knows about you.
125. The reason many people can't see things straight is because they are looking for an angle.
126. You can't change the past, but you can ruin a perfectly good present by worrying about the future.
127. Hardening of the heart is more serious than hard times.
128. It matters not what people think about me, but what God knows about me.
129. The wicked may get off to a fast start but they always have a bad finish.
130. Stay in good standing with God and He will always stand by you.
131. The Bible, like a compass, always points in the right direction.
132. When you help someone else up the hill, you come closer to the top yourself.
133. Never laugh if it makes someone else cry.
134. Be of gentle voice and you shall be heard.
135. Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death.
136. Many a blunt word has a sharp edge.
137. Think seldom of your enemies, often of your friends, and every day of God.
138. Prayer should be the key of the day and the lock of the night.
139. Entrust your life to God cause He can do more with it than you can.
140. You'll find your happiness in your state of mind.
141. The Lord alone can make the impossible possible.
142. God without man is still God, but man without God is nothing.
143. It is just as easy to look for the good in life as it is to look for the bad.
144. A problem can never get you down so long as you look up to god for the answer.
145. You cannot run away from God but you can run to Him.
146. Duty makes you do things well but love makes you do them beautifully.
147. Burning the candle at both ends can cause quite a fire.
148. Faith can move mountains but praise can move God.
149. Keep your light shining and God will put it where it can be seen.
150. What your conscience says is more impartant than what your neighbor says.
151. Life can't be sweet if you have a sour disposition.
152. If you pray to God only when you are in trouble, then you're really in trouble.
153. What so many folks need is simply a pay on the head and a kindly word said.
154. Train your ears to listen and your heart to understand.
155. The poorest person on earth is the person who doesn't know God.
156. It's not what you say but how you say it.
157. The more you care about helping others the more God will help you.
158. If a good deed doesn't come from the heart it doesn't count.
159. It is better to lose an argument then lose a friends.
160. The best way to start your day is to sit quietly and pray.
161. When love comes in the front door hate goes out the back door.
162. You can hide from man but you can't hide from God.
163. Most of the shadows in life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine.
164. Temper is what gets most of into trouble but it is pride that keeps us there.
165. You have to plant seeds of love before you can get a harvest of happiness.
166. One thing you can always give another person is the benefit of the doubt.
167. If you smile long enough it won't be long until you have something to smile about.
168. Evil thoughts can shackle your brain like a chain.
169. He stands best who kneels most.
170. If you don't open your arms to others you'll find that you are left holding only yourself.
171. If you have the Lord in the inside you can stand any trouble on the outside.
172. I would rather walk in the dark with God than walk in the light alone.
173. Doubt your doubts but don't doubt God.
174. Forbidden fruit is responsible for many a bad jam.
175. People who make good excuses are usually good for nothing else.
176. Life brings no burdens that God will not share.
177. If we apply, God will supply.
178. Detours in life often lead to something better than what you were heading toward.
179. The good you do is not lost even though you forget you have done it.
180. When you are upset limit the words you say.
181. There is a great difference in focusing on a person or focusing on their problem.
182. Errors are not fatal they are oppurtunities to do better.
183. If you gain anything by unjust means in the end it will turn into ashes.
184. It is dangerous to move forward while you are looking backwards.
185. God uses your faith to strengthen others.
186. The best decissions are made when we rely on d's wisdom.
187. You will be held accountable also for those things you left undone.
188. It is better to fail doing something original than to succeed in being an imitation.
189. An unloving and critical spirit is evidence that there is something wrong inside.
190. Fault finding can do more harm than the wrongs that are mentioned.
191. Things we do are measured by our motives.
192. IF you do not want to harvest the fruits of sin than don't walk in the devil's orchard.
193. One cannot tell what passes through another's heart by the look on his face.
194. God knows everything about us and loves us completely.
195. A friend will walk with you on the mountain of success and with you through the valleys of despair.
196. Be kindly in your deeds and truthful in your words.
197. We can control all our thoughts with God's help.
198. Love and kindness will conquer the evil that others hold in their hearts.
199. You can't stop trouble from coming but you don't need to give it a chair to sit down on.
200. God is present whenever and wherever there is love.
201. Depression is only the loss of faith.
202. Storms in life help us to see what is really most important.
203. Holding grudges is exhausting work.
204. A good diet includes food for the soul.
205. God will lead if we are willing to follow.
206. Work at seeing others through tough situations rather than seeing through the individual.
207. A smile is a crooked line that sets a lot of things straight.
208. Prayers should be the key of the day and the lock of the night.
209. One of the most common debilitating human ailments is cold feet.
210. You can't out-talk a person who knows what they are talking about.
211. Always do right - this will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
212. To be able to love a butterfly we must be able to care for a few caterpillars.
213. One thing worse than being a quitter is being afraid to begin.
214. Wherever there is a human being, there is an oppurtunity for kindness.
215. Learn to say kind things, no one ever resents them.
216. Obstacles are things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
217. Those who deserve love least need it the most.
218. Ignorance is when you are content with your opinions and satisfied with your knowledge.
219. Nothing will ever be accomplished is all obstacles must be overcome first.
220. An apology is a good way to have the last word.
221. Pessimists see obstacles in their oppurtunities and optimists see oppurtunities in their difficulties.
222. Don't wait for a crisis to discover what is important in your life.
223. If you could have half of your wishes you would double you trouble.
224. If you have to choose between pleasing God and pleasing another person, choose God. He is more likely to remember.
225. No one ever hurt their eyesight by looking at the bright side of things.
226. A perfectionist is one who takes infinite pains - and often gives them to others.
227. People who fly into a rage always make a bad landing.
228. When you become angry for the wrong reason you are the only one who will suffer.
229. No scale can calculate the weight of a person's problems.
230. The easiest way to get a lot of undivided attention is to make a mistake.
231. One of the greatest pleasures in life is to be able to do what someone says you can't.
232. Even the turtle only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.
233. If you wouldn't write and sign your name to it don't say it.
234. You can fall many times but you become a failure when you blame someone else.
235. Some minds are like concrete; all mixed up and permanently set.
236. No one can make you feel inferior unless you let them.
237. They who trim themselves to suit everyone will soon whittle themselves away.
238. If you don't have time to do it right when will you have time to do it over.
239. It's smart to pick your friends, but not to pieces.
240. Oppurtunities are usually disguised as hard work and that is why many people miss them.
241. God gave us mouths that close and ears that don't.
242. It doesn't matter what your lot in life is you can always build something on it.
243. It's not your outlook but you uplook that counts.
244. A well adjusted person can make the same mistake twice without letting it bother him.
245. Success is measured by the obstacles one has onvercome.
246. Wrongs are wrong even if they are done by nice people.
247. Character is not made in crisis it is only exhibited then.
248. Dogs are man's best friend because they wag their tails not the tongues.
249. Kindness and caring will deflect anger and turn dislike into respect.
250. There is no such thing as a small act of injustice.
251. Where there is love there also must be commitment.
252. Keep your heart right even when it is hurting.
253. Never part in anger it may be the last time you meet.
254. Why is it that a minute contains 60 seconds except when you put "just a" in front of it?
255. Time flies but remember you are the navigator.
256. A cynic is someone who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
257. Something is wrong when the packaging is more durable than the product enclosed.
258. When you help someone up the hill you are that much closer to the top yourself.
259. There is no job so simple that it cannot be done wrong.
260. The way some people find fault, you'd think there was a reward.
261. Nothing is opened more often by mistake than the mouth.
262. Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.
263. Your problems only defeat you when you let them lean on you.
264. Did you know the 10 commandments are not multiple choice?
265. The will of God will never lead you where the grace of God cannot keep you.
266. The test of your fairness is how fair you are to those who are not.
267. Sometimes you have to be silent in order to be heard.
268. You can be hurt only if you care a lot.
269. The trouble with speaking one's mind is that it limits conversations.
270. Anyone all wrapped up in themselves is overdressed.
271. Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.
272. There are those whose train of thought never leaves the depot.
273. If we could sell our experiences for what they cost us we would all be millionaires.
274. The price of sin is everlasting damnation, but that's one price that never goes up.
275. The most important things in the world, aren't things.
276. Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.
277. Ask God's blessing on your work, don't ask Him to do it for you.
278. Handle them carefully, for words have more power than atom bombs.
279. Nothing is as difficul to do gracefully as getting off your high horse.
280. We all have undeveloped territory-it's under our hat.
281. What we learn after we know it all is what counts.
282. Every person should have a special cemetery plot in which to bury the faults of friends and loved ones.
283. People do not usually reject the Bible because it contradicts itself, but because it contradicts them.
284. A person who is always up in the air and harping on something is not necessarily an angel.
285. Family units are like banks. If you take out more than you put in they go broke.
286. An idea will not work unless you do.
287. If you have nothing good to say put your mouth in neutral.
288. Anger is never without reason, but seldom with a good one.
289. Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life.
290. The first screw to get loose in your head is the one that holds your toungue in place.
291. If people listened to themselves more often, they would talk less.
292. Some people don't hesitate to speak their mind because they have nothing to lose.
293. Some people think they are generous because they give away free advice.
294. As you travel through life, leave your mark not a stain.
295. Be careful of your thoughts; they may break into words at any time.
296. The end never really justifies the meanness.
297. When most people are caught between two evils, most take the one they've never tried.
298. There is nothing wrong in having nothing to say-unless you say it.
299. Conceit is an odd disease; it makes everyone sick but the one who has it.
300. Even when a marriage is made in heaven, the maintenance work has to be done here on earth.
301. Flattery is the art of telling another person exactly what he thinks of himself.
302. Ever notice how hard it is to keep your head when your neck is on the line?
303. Anybody can grab a tiger by the tail. You only survive by knowing what to do next.
304. Seeing ourselves as others see us wouldn't do any good. We wouldn't believe it.
305. Poverty is no disgrace-it's just inconvenient.
306. Burn the candle at both ends and you double the chances of getting burned.
307. Admitting a wrong is to say that you are wiser today than yesterday.
308. God isn't a fire extinguisher to be called on only in emergencies.
309. Whatever we ask of God, may we also be willing to work for.
310. To be able to converse in several languages is valuable; to be able to hold your tongue in one is priceless.
311. Be sure your brain is in gear before engaging your mouth.
312. Some people are poor listeners because it interferes with what they want to say.
313. All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today.
314. One who uses the Bible as his guide never loses his sense of direction.
315. Speak the truth and embarrass the devil.
316. Hatred is like an acid. It can do more damage to the vessel in which it is stored than to the object on which it is poured.
317. The greatest boasters are not the greatest doers.
318. It only takes one to start a quarrel, but it takes two to keep it up! 319. People are lonely because the build walls instead of bridges Love is the bridge between two hearts.
320. An open mind offers a chance for someone to drop a worthwhile thought into it.
321. A man's difficulties begin when he is able to do as he likes.
322. No man has a right to do as he pleases, except when he pleases to do right.
323. He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas.
324. Little deeds are like little seeds; They grow to flowers, or to weeds.
325. Be patient enough to live one day at a time as Jesus taught us, letting yesterday go and leaving tomorrow until it arrives.
326. Tears are the silent language of grief.
327. He who slings mud generally loses ground.
328. There is no right way to do the wrong thing.
329. You can tell some people aren't afraid of work by the way they fight it.
330. Experience is the name one gives to one's mistakes.
331. Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; argument is an exchange of ignorance. One purpose is to win souls, not arguments.
332. A man of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds.
333. Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but gets you nowhere.
334. Some people are wise and some are otherwise.
335. It is better to try and fail than fail to try.
336. A "big head" is a sign of a small man.
337. Closed minds and open mouths seem to go together.
338. Temper, if ungoverned, governs the whole man.
339. No matter how long you nurse a grudge, it won't get better.
340. The man who makes no mistakes sually makes nothing.
341. The wise man doesn't tell what he does and never does what can't be told.
342. God always gives His best to those who leave the choice to Him.
343. When life knocks you to your knees, you're in position to pray.
344. People who fly into a rage always make a bad landing.
345. Tolerance is the ability to keep your shirt on when you are hot under the collar.
346. Give others a piece of your heart, not a piece of your mind.
347. We have two ears and one mouth, that we may listen the more and talk the less.
348. It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow.
349. A man is twice miserble when he fears his misery before it comes.
350. Two things are bad for the heart...running upstairs and running people down.
351. Revolve never to do anything which you would not do ifit was the last hour of your life.
352. We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road...they get run down.
353. When God shuts one door He does open another.
354. It's always the peach that's easy to reach, That ends up in the jam!
355. Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by silence.
356. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.
357. Never put a question mark where God puts a period.
358. Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgeting.
359. Better the cottage where one is merry than the palace where one weeps.
360. He who is not generous with what he has deceives himself when he thinks he would be generous if he had more.
361. There may be times when you cannot find help but there is no time when you cannot give help.
362. Can your creed be recognized in your deed?
363. Peace of mind never comes to a place where someone is always handing out a piece of his mind.
364. No matter what was yesterday's strife, today is the first day of the rest of your life.
365. Personality will open doors, but it is character that will keep them open.
366. Words are like bees: they have honey and a sting.
367. Soft words win hard hearts.
368. Borrowing trouble from the future does not deplete the supply.
369. The trouble with an idle rumor is that it doesn't remain idle.
370. A chip on the shoulder is a heavy load to carry.
371. The greatest of faults is to be conscious of none.
372. Liars are not believed when they spread the truth.
373. Your head is like your pocketgook, because it is not how it looks but what's nside that counts.
374. When you get to your wit's end, you'll find God lives there.
375. The phrase that is guaranteed to wake up an audience: "And in conclusion."
376. Peace starts with a smile.
377. Be ye fishers of men. You catch them - He'll clean them.
378. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
379. God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
380. He who angers you, controls you!
381. If God is your Co-pilot - swap seats!
382. Don't give God instructions - just report for duty!
383. The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us.
384. The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not protect you.
385. We don't change the message, the message changes us.
386. The best mathematical equation I have ever seen: 1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given.
387. Do the math.......count your blessings.
388. Faith is the ability to not panic.
389. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
390. I am too blessed to be stressed!
391. The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.
392. The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything.
393. Want to avoid burning? Use 'Son' block.
394. Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
395. The Ten Commandments are not multiple choice.
396. Replace every negative thought with a positive one.
397. What you hold in high regard will either lift you up or tear you down.
398. An open mind is a blank check, you fill it in.
399. When you try to please everyone you will end up pleasing no one.
400. When you have to perform for people they are not accepting you for who you are.
401. God helps me deal with the storms of life.
402. Take regular small steps toward your goal and you will reach it.
403. I am becoming stronger because I live in God's ways.
404. Don't plan to change all your bad habits overnight because it will never happen.
405. Invest your energy in those things which are most important to you.
406. Go through life without God and you'll be in a maze, but go through life with God and you will be amazed.
407. God will give me what I need when I need it.
408. Never say sorry just to make someone else happy.
409. It doesn't matter what others think about you just make sure God is pleased.
410. You can't change someone into being who you want them to be.
411. Thinking that you can control everything that happens is arrogant.
412. God will help you change those things which keep you in old patterns.
413. Honor and respect the person your child is becoming.
414. All worry is atheism.
415. Empty your mind of cluttering negative thoughts that hinder you from thinking clearly.
416. What you do for others you are doing for God as well.
417. Your behavior elicits the responses you receive.
418. Get to know yourself so you can understand why you do the things you do.
419. Forgiveness is a priceless gift.
420. Faith in God keeps us going even when we don't see the way ahead.
421. A hurting person needs a helping hand not an accusing finger.
422. God always gives His best to those who leave the choice to Him.
423. Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
424. Where there is great love there is also great miracles.
425. Life is too short to be keeping score of wrongs done to you.
426. A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains.
427. Most of us know how to say nothing but few of us know when.
428. Living is tearing up one rough draft after another.
429. Every day may not be good but there is something good in every day.
430. Your future depends on many things but mostly it depends on you.
431. Nothing big ever comes from being small.
432. Maturity is when we are content to feel we are right about something without having to prove someone else is wrong.
433. Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist.
434. Wise men are not always silent, but know when to be.
435. The most flammable type of wood is a chip on the shoulder.
436. Words break no bones but they do break hearts.
437. If God can forgive you, you can forgive yourself.
438. Today is the beginning of the rest of your life.
439. The straight and narrow path is full of turns.
440. Do not pray for tasks equal to your skills, pray for skills to handle your tasks.
441. The only sure way to destroy your enemy is to make him your friends.
442. Hatred will damage the vessel that stores it more than it damages what it is poured on.
443. Deal with faults of others as gently as you deal with your own.
444. Believe in your health getting better for worry shall make it worse.
445. The real value of a man's worth is what he has invested in eternity.
446. You are as happy as you make up your mind to be.
447. Sorry looks back, worry looks around, but fath looks up.
448. It is your attitude not your aptitude that determines your altitude.
449. God comforts us so we can comfort others.
450. Fear knocked on the door but when faith opened it there was no one there.
451. Even when you don't know what you are doing do it well.
452. Laughter is a drug with no side effects.
453. A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.
454. You would be more gratedful if you knew how much of what you take for granted was planned and given to you by God.
455. Kind words take less breath than harsh words.
456. Cheerful people resist disease better than gloomy people.
457. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing with God.
458. Blowing out another person's candle won't make yours any brighter.
459. You must weigh your neighbor with the same balance you weigh yourself.
460. God never gives up on you so you should never give up on anyone.
461. The glue that binds family and friends is made up of kindness and respect.
462. Home is where we grumble the most but are treated the best.
463. Man looks at the outward appearance and God looks within.
464. Our dignity is not in what we do but in who we are.
465. Take time to laugh it is the music of the soul.
466. Peace of mind never comes to anyone who is always handing out a piece of their mind.
467. Only imagined difficulties are unconquerable.
468. If you can find a path with no obstacles it likely doesn't lead anywhere.
469. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
470. What we are is God's gift to us and what we become is our gift to God.
471. Ulcers are what you get for mountain climbing over mole hills.
472. All people smile in the same language.
473. Doing right never hurt anyone but doing wrong always hurts someone.
474. Anger is a condition where the tongue works faster than the mind.
475. The food for your mind should be considered as carefully as the food for your body.
476. The best way to get even is to pray for your enemy.
477. Don't ever be in a hurry to end a day for a lifetime holds so few of them.
478. It doesn't matter what you are thought to be only what you are.
479. You never graduate from the school of experience.
480. Live each day as if it were your last on earth.
481. Swallowing your pride may be difficult but it will never give you indigestion.
482. If a tragedy drops you on your knees than it becomes a victory.
483. An idol is anything you love more than God.
484. When someone does you wrong don't do what comes naturally, do what comes supernaturally, love him.
485. Pride is the bottom of all great mistakes.
486. It is alright to have an open mind when you know what to let in.
487. The problem with an idle rumor is that it doesn't remain so.
488. Success must be felt within before it can be seen from the outside.
489. Always speak kind words, no one resents them.
490. God can mend our broken heart but we must give Him all the pieces.
491. When the temper gets the best of you it reveals the worst of you.
492. Good habits are as hard to break as bad ones.
493. If you are sure something can't be done it won't be done.
494. If God abides in your heart His presence can't be hidden.
495. It is impossible to get dizzy from doing too many good turns.
496. If you fail to plan you should plan to fail.
497. If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.
498. The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
499. You can't hurt your eyes by looking on the bright side.
500. Prayer begins by talking to God and ends with listening to Him.