101. It is possible to make a sound argument without making a lot of noise.
102. If you want to keep friends, never suggest what's wrong with their children.
103. No one has a good enough memory o be a successful liar.
104. A hammer may miss its mark, but a compliment never.
105. Once integrity is compromised, it is gone forever and cannot be replaced.
106. Friendship is the voluntary discipline of ignoring faults in one another.
107. Courage is fear that said its prayers.
108. People who do as they please, seldom please.
109. God didn't put us on earth to set a bad example.
110. Friends are made by many acts-and can be lost by just one.
111. Talk is cheap-supply exceeds demand.
112. The biggest mistake you can make is to believe that you work for someone else.
113. More people rust out than wear out.
114. Don't judge those who try and fail. Judge only those who fail to try.
115. If your life is free of failures, you're not taking enough risks.
116. As we cast our cares on God He casts His love on us.
117. God is not the source of temptation, just the solution.
118. Take a lesson from the mosquito: He never waits for an opening-he makes one.
119. The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.
120. If somene is too tired to give you a smile, just give him one of yours.
121. There is nothing busier than an idle rumor.
122. There is more power in an open hand than in a clenched fist.
123. Insurance is paying for catastrophe on the installment plan.
124. When someone says I hope you won't mind me telling you this, it's pretty certain that you will.
125. Nothing is good or bad, but thinking it makes it so.
126. Dishonesty is like a boomerang. About the time you think all is well, it hits you in the back of the head.
127. When you tell the truth, you never have to worry about your lousy memory.
128. On days when I can't help myself, maybe I can help others.
129. God is all the pick-me-up I need.
130. Christ helps those who choose to be different.
131. We always look better in God's light than in our own darkness.
132. If you were to sell your character, would you get full retail, or would it go for a bargain-basement price?
133. The greatest ignorance is to reject sometihing you know nothing about.
134. Each man has a choice in life, he may approach it as a creator or critic, a lover or a hater, a giver or a taker.
135. Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others.
136. Marriage is an empty box. It remains empty unless you put in more than you take out.
137. Don't wait for your ship to come in. Row out to meet it.
138. There is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
139. When you can't change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails.
140. The true measure of success is not what you have but what you can do without.
141. The man who sings his own praises always gets the wrong pitch.
142. Blame yourself as you would blame others; excuse others as you would excuse yourself.
143. Motivation is when your dreams put on work clothes.
144. Two things are bad for the heart-running up stairs and running down people.
145. Choice, not chance, determines human destiny.
146. People with tact have less to retract.
147. Guilt is concerned with the past. Worry is concerned about the future. Contentment enjoys the present.
148. You can't fill an empty bucket with a dry well.
149. Happiness is the result of circumstances, but joy endures in spite of circumstances.
150. Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.
151. Some minds are like finished concrete-thoroghly mixed and permanently set.
152. Personality has the power to open doors, but character keeps them open.
153. Character is much easier kept than recovered.
154. A blind man who sees is better than a seeing man who is blind.
155. The trouble with stretching the truth is that it's apt to snap back.
156. Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute.
157. Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.
158. Be careful of your thoughts: they may become words at any moment.
159. We all know someone who won't shut his trap until he has his foot in it.
160. A gossip is a person with a keen sense of rumor.
161. Charm is the ability to make someone else think that both of you are pretty wonderful.
162. Frustration is not having anyone to blame but yourself.
163. It also takes two to make up after a quarrel.
164. Happiness can be felt only if you don't set conditions.
165. He who slings mud generally loses ground.
166. Few of us get dizzy from doing too many good turns.
167. The way to end an argument is to keep your mouth shut.
168. Tact is the ability to close your mouth before someone else wants you to.
169. The way some people find fault, you'd think there was a reward.
170. The world is a looking glass and gives back to each person a reflection of their attitude.
171. Worry is putting today's sun under tomorrow's cloud.
172. Jumpig to conclusions is not half as good exercise as digging for the facts.
173. People who try to whittle you down are only trying to reduce you to their size.
174. Your goals don't start in the brain. They start in the heart.
175. Heaven never helps those who will not act.
176. You can run into debt, but you have to crawl out.
177. We regret more things we didn't do than things we did do.
178. To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person that you are.
179. The only people who find what they are looking for in life are the fault-finders.
180. A day of worry is more exhausting than a week of work.
181. When all other means of communication fails, try words.
182. When success turns a person's head, it usually turns everyone else's stomach.
183. Some people give and forgive; others get and forget.
184. Let your life be like a snowflake which leaves a mark but not a stain.
185. Oppurtunity doesn't knock at the door-she answers when you knock.
186. Ignorance may be temporary-stupidity is forever.
187. Lend only what you can afford to lose.
188. There is nothing common about common sense.
189. A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain it.
190. People see your actions, but God sees your motives.
191. Walk with God and you will reach your destination.
192. Cooperation is doing with a smile what you have to do anyway.
193. Gratitude is the memory of the heart.
194. If you were another person, would you like to be a friend of ours?
195. Most of the bumps we will get in lifewill come when we forget to lower our head.
196. Common sense is the least common of all senses.
197.It's a hard job to do nothing well.
198. If you're heading the wrong direction God allows u-turns.
199. Fear makes the wolf bigger tha he is.
200. The best way to forget your own problems is to help someone else solve theirs.
201. An ego is the only thing that can keep growing without any nourishment.
202. People who do things that count never stop to count them.
203. Great minds have purposes, others have wishes.
204. A nut easy to crack is often empty.
205. Things are never quite the same somehow after you have lied to a friend.
206. Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than back.
207. Thinking is like loving and dying. Each of us must do it for himself.
208. A friend is someone who makes you feel totally acceptable.
209. The better part of one's life consists of friendships.
210. Winning a hot argument has lost many a warm friend.
211. Confidence is the feeeling you have before you understand the situation.
212. No person can think clearly when their fists are clenched.
213. Those who seek faultless friends will remain friendless.
214. It's okay to drink like a fish if you drink what the fish drinks.
215. By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
216. There is no right way to do a wrong thing.
217. Hatred toward any human being cannot exist in the same heart as love to God.
218. You don't get what you want, you get what you expect.
219. Oppurtunity usually knocks, temptation kicks the door in.
220. The greatest thing in life is to trust and be trusted.
221. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
222. The hardest secret for a man to keep is his opinion of himself.
223. With money you can buy all the friends you want, but they are never worth the price.
224. Every minute I am angry, I lose 60 seconds of happiness.
225. People are like tea bags. They don't know their own strength until they're in hot water.
226. The control center of your life is your attitude.
227. More people are run down by gossip than by cars.
228. To avoid trouble breathe through the nose, it keeps the mouth shut.
229. Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you'll ever regret.
230. Happiness can be felt only if you don't set conditions.
231. Be careful of your thoughts; they may become your words at any moment.
232. It's smart to pick your friends, but not to pieces.
233. Sometimes the best way to convince a person they are wrong is to let them have their own way.
234. When you are right no one remembers but when you are wrong no one forgets.
235. Laughter is a smile that has burst into sound.
236. Ignorance is when you don't know anything and someone finds out.
237. To avoid situations where you might make a mistake may be the biggest istake you make.
238. I don't want the cheese I just want to get out of the trap.
239. Who begins too much accomplishes little.
240. Real love is elping someone who can't return the favor.
241. If you're looking for a big oppurtunity, seek out a big problem.
242. If you want to feel happy, think about happy things.
243. A true friend thinks of you when others are thinking about themselves.
244. An addiction is anything that has more power over you than you do.
245. Those who only see evil round shall fall into the trap of evil thoughts.
246. The way you behave towards others will determine how they treat you.
247. Before you pass judgment on anyone else thik f your own behavior: are you blameless.
248. If your spirit does not feel willing do not force yourself into any action.
249. No person is more valuable than another, nor more invulnerable to hurts and slights.
250. Do not reckon the cost of an action if the results are worthy.
251. God has unlimited time and is never in a hurry.
252. Be not vain about your appearance for it is what is in your hearts that counts.
253. The greatest of all art is the art of living together.
254. Fooling others is dangerous because most often you end up being the biggest fool.
255. Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
256. Tact is the ability to handle porcupines without disturbing the quills.
257. Things are somehow never the same once you have lied to a person.
258. Pay as little attention as possible to discouragement.
259. Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday--was it worth it.
260. Those who treat every situation as a life-and-death matter, die a lot of times.
261. Blessed are they who have nothing to say, and who cannot be persauded to say it.
262. You'll never get a busy signal on the prayer line to heaven.
263. A hypocrite is someone who has God in his mouth and the world in his heart.
264. The one who lives for this life only will have eternity to regret it.
265. People who care are people who share.
266. Give God what's right -- not what's left.
27. Man's way leads to a hopeless end, God's way leads to an endless hope.
268. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
269. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
270. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma, but never let him be the period.
271. Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
272. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a face-lift.
273. When praying, don't give God instructions - just report for duty.
274. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
275. We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.
276. The church is prayer-conditioned.
277. When God ordains, He sustains.
278. WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
279. Plan ahead -- It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
280. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
281. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.
282. Exercise daily -- walk with the Lord.
283. Never give the devil a ride -- he will always want to drive.
284. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
285. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
286. He who angers you controls you.
287. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
288. Give Satan an inch & he'll be a ruler.
289. Be ye fishers of men -- you catch them & He'll clean them.
290. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
291. Read the Bible -- It will scare the hell out of you.
292. Instead of giving up on a person give that person to God.
293. As long as vengence seems sweet there is bitterness in the heart.
294. God speaks to those who take the time to listen.
295. To get into heaven it's who you know that counts.
296. Empathy is your pain in my heart.
297. Nothing weakens the truth more than stretching it.
298. Trust God to more your mountain, but keep on digging.
299. Worry is a burden that God never meant us to bear.
300. Work at building people up, not at tearing them down.
301. Faith needs exercise to grow.
302. Keep the faith-but not to yourself.
303. It's better to swallow your pride than eat your words.
304. Life's trials should make us better, not bitter.
305. It's better to lend a helping had than point an accusing finger.
306. All the trouble in the world began with one lie.
307. Corrrection may mold us, but encouragement will morivate us.
308. Feeling let down: try looking up.
309. We do not function well on anything but love.
310. Never let a bleak past cloud a bright future.
311. It's not how long you live, but how you live that counts.
312. Christ turns life right-side-up in an upside-down world.
313. Forgiveness is the glue that repairs broken relationships.
314. Adversities are often blessings in disguise.
315. A little example can have a big influence.
316. What you will be tomorrow depends on the choices you make today.
309. We do not function well on anything but love.
310. What we laugh at reveals our character.
311. If you turn your troubles over to God, you'll have nothing left to worry about.
312. Trials of mind effect us more than pain of body.
313. Don't put a question mark where God put a period.
314. If you don't want to end in failure begin with God.
315. To get out of a hard situation try a soft answer.
316. A changed life is the result of a changed heart.
317. Like fire words can either burn or warm.
318. We learn more from sorrow than from laughter.
319. Love without action is not love.
320. Each day is a gift to be opened with prayer.
321. You can't make spiritual progress by looking back.
322. God chooses what we go through and we choose how we go through it.
323. Hope in the heart puts a smile on the face.
324. Nothing weakens the truth more than twisting it.
325. God's verdict is the one that counts.
326. You're only cooking up trouble when you stew over tomorrow.
327. God allows trials in our life not to impair us, but to improve us.
328. Work harder at being what you should be than hiding what you are.
329. Our words and our deeds should say the same thing.
330. A bite of sin leaves a bitter aftertaste.
331. We are never so empty as when we are full of self.
332. Instead of counting the days, make the days count.
333. Having given your sins to God don't try to take them back.
334. Know Satan's strategy to avoid sin's tragedy.
335. To bear good fruit, clean out the weeds of sin.
336. Where God guides, God provides.
337. Take time to think where you are going, or you might not like where you end up.
338. We can live in the world without the world living in us.
339. Inspect your own life before you look for specks in others.
340. When life hands you problems, put your problems in God's hands.
341. Clouds of testing can bring showers of blessings.
342. Gentleness helps us make a point without making an enemy.
343. A deceiver's ultimate victim is himself.
344. Present pains can lead to permanent gains.
345. To avoid a breakdown take a break for rest and prayer.
346. Correction does much, encouragement does more.
347. Success often arises after ashes of failure.
348. You're in trouble when the things you own begin to own you.
349. A big part of loving is listening.
350. If you always tell the truth you will never be trapped in a lie.
351. Rumor is one thing that gets thicker as you spread it.
352. Sin causes the cup of joy to spring a leak.
353. Revenge takes you down to the level of your offender.
354. Never invite trouble-it always accepts.
355. God does not keep us from life's storms, He walks us through them.
356. Worry is futile, faith is fruitful.
357. We don't find friends, we make them.
358. God brings beauty out of ugly situations.
359. God's call to a task includes the strength to do it.
360. It's easy to stand with a crowd; it takes courage to stand alone.
361. When you give your word, keep it.
362. Don't be so busy doing good that you neglect what is right.
363. Don't live for yesterday you'll miss today.
364. Everything has some meaning all we need to do is look for it.
365. Idleness brings spiritual poverty.
366. As we spring clean the house we need to clean our hearts.
367. Thoughts of defeat, defeat us.
368. You are unique and special so don't try to be someone else it won't work.
369. Worry invites trouble.
370. Go beyond established limits or you are holding yourself back.
371. There are some unusual courses of events that help shape our lives.
372. States of fascinations may be dangerous.
373. It takes skill to reason.
374. Take not of words of warning they may save you a lot of anguish.
375. The unknown should cause a feeling or adventure not one of fear.
376. Skill improves with practice.
377. Fighting never really solves anything.
378. Don't compare yourself to others.
379. God won't impose on those who don't want Him.
380. Words can help or hinder more than you may realize.
381. We decide our own moods.
382. Standing up for what is right might be hard.
383. Anxiety means we're trusting the wrong people.
384. We are really the only one who can help ourself.
385. Knowing about God isn't knowing God.
386. Look for the best in others and you will find their true value.
387. Touching can send important messages.
388. Don't lose heart keep going.
389. People need to be needed.
390. Some people want us to feel inferior but always remember everyone is equal in God's eyes.
391. Build bridges of understanding.
392. Always keep an open mind.
393. Bad attitudes rob us of oppurtunities.
394. Listen to your inner self for guidance.
395. Don't try to hide from yourself.
396. You must have goals to have success.
397. Most things that annoy us are little.
398. We all need personal space.
399. Learn to cooperate and a lot more things will get done.
400. We all have embarrassing situations in our lives.
401. Don't live for yesterday, live for today.
402. Everything has some kind of meaning in your life.
403. Idleness in the practice of faith brings spiritual poverty.
404. We need to clean up our hearts and then we will have no reason to judge others.
405. Thoughts of defeat, defeat us.
406. Worry invites trouble.
407. Go beyond established limits you'll be surprised at what you find.
408. There are some unusual courses of events that have a major impact on the future of our lives.
409. States of fascination are dangerous for reality has been locked away.
410. It takes skill to reason.
411. Take note of words of warning so that you are not caught unaware.
412. There is some good in everything though at times it is difficult to find.
413. Skill improves with practice.
414. Fighting never really solves anything.
415. Don't compare yourself to others it is doing yourself a disservice.
416. God won't impose on those who don't want Him.
417. Words can do more than many actions can.
418. We decide our own moods.
419. Standing up for what's right might be hard.
420. Anxiety means we're trusting the wrong people.
421. Knowing about God is not knowing God.
422. Look for the best in others and you will find it.
423. Touching can send important messages.
424. Don't lose heart, keep going.
425. People need to be needed.
426. Some people want us to feel interior so they can feel superior.
427. Build bridges of understanding you don't know where they could take you.
428. Always keep an open kindled mind.
429. Bad attitudes rob us of oppurtunities.
430. Listen to your inner self for guidance.
431. Don't try to hide from yourself, it's impossible.
432. You must have goals to have success.
433. Most things that annoy us are little things not worth the effort we spend being annoyed.
434. Cooperation gets for done then seperation of tasks.
435. We all have embarrassing moments so don't take them so hard.
436. Tackle the difficult, don't avoid it.
437. There is no ideal situation.
438. Always be on your guard so that evil can't sneak in during that split second of unguardedness.
439. Guilt feelings come when we did wrong or feel that we did.
440. We all teach knowingly and unknowingly.
441. Life instructions come in forms of words, actions, and attitudes.
442. Privilege means responsibility.
443. That which influences your life most is the controller of your future.
444. Abundance like want ruins many.
445. Your mind and heart can hear God speak if you pay attention so you will hear.
446. When and how something is said tells you what is meant by the words spoken.
447. We must forgive ourselves as well as forgiving others.
448. With God there is confidence and calmness.
449. See all people through loving eyes.
450. Faith in God produces miracles.
451. Love changes but never dies.
452. To live a lie is to die within.
453. It doesn't take brains to act stupid.
454. Too much freedom can be dangerous.
455. Bending too far will cause one to break.
456. Bad as well as good can come tied up with fancy ribbons in a well wrapped package.
457. Even failure can be a success.
458. One word can say many different things.
459. Live so that you can live with yourself.
460. Everyone has dumb things happen to them but that's doesn't make them dumb.
461. A sign of faith is patience.
462. The mind should see all angles of things so the heart can judge fairly.
463. If you don't improve today you'll only get worse.
464. An unemployed mind is unenjoyed.
465. Learn from mistakes you and others make.
466. The man who's everything is nothing.
467. Pardoning the bad injures the good.
468. The best things in life are free, and the best is love.
469. We often demand more of ourselves than God does.
470. Love forgives with compassion.
471. Honesty brings forth understanding.
472. You can't hide the past from yourself.
473. Actions are words in motion.
474. Most of the stuff we worry about never happens.
475. Calmness defeats another's anger.
476. Make the most of your time you can't get it back once it is gone.
477. A know it all never learns anything new.
478. People hear what they want to.
479. Jesus comes to each person in a special way just for them.
480. Conflict is inevitable so face it and don't run for it will only follow you.
481. No human being is perfect.
482. Return love for hate.
483. Each experience has a special meaning which we discover right away or some time in the future.
484. Man is known by his actions.
485. The heart tells the kind of person one is.
486. Doubt stops the flow of faith.
487. Gossip hurts everyone but the one who spreads it is hurt the most.
488. Be honest with God for He knows all already.
489. God sees past our self limitations.
490. Popularity doesn't make one successful.
491. Happiness can belong to anyone.
492. Anxiety is the response to pressure.
483. Live one day at a time cause tomorrow may never be yours.
494. Pride causes us to judge.
495. All things work together for good.
496. Make this and every other moment special.
497. Happiness is a state of mind.
498. You are free by being yourself.
499. Talents become rusty when they are not used.
500. We constantly influence others just by being alive.